Chawpi Tuta

The mist will surely take you to the heavenly HELL
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerberus
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 42
Age : 26
Location : Hell's Door
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character Data
Organisation: Game Master
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:06 pm

The Coffee Bean, cafe yang lumayan terkenal.

Target:

1. The man who sit alone, brown haired, known as a master of bomb-maker.
~ Hp 300, EXP = 5 ; WL = 1
2. The lady who sit together with his boyfriend, red haired, known as the source of information for police.
~ Hp 250, EXP = 4 ; WL = 1
3. The cashier, who suspected for many crimes so far.
~ Hp 150, EXP = 2 ; WL = [not bring any weapon]

All You Have to do:

1. Kill the tree of them
~ The man : + 5 point of EXP and + 0.5 of Weapon Level [kill him alone]
~ the lady : + 2 point of EXP and + 0.2 of Weapon Level [kill her alone]
~ the cashier : + 4 point of EXP and + 0.6 of Weapon Level [kill alone]

2. Reduce your enemy from the other organization Hp [minus 50 or more]
~ + 5 point of EXP and + 0.5 point of Weapon Level

3. Caution, for roll dice, the Larks organization member used Cube of The Doom, and the Profa Organization member used Cube of The Holy

Regards,

Game Master

_________________


Last edited by Cerberus on Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://archie13.wordpress.com
NPC



Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character Data
Organisation:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:21 pm

"Disini terlalu sepi... Apa tak ada satupun orang dari sana?" kata seorang pemuda berambut coklat pada pemuda yang duduk di hadapannya

"Kau ini... berharap misi kali ini selesai dengan damai, atau dengan pertumpahan darah?" balas pemuda yang berambut putih

"Gapapa, khan? bisa jadi bahan buat membanggakan diri ke si kembar" balas pemuda berambut coklat itu

"Kau... sama sekali tidak memikirkan keselamatanku, ya!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynz Schreidner

avatar

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character Data
Organisation: Larks
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank: Counter Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:42 pm

"So here.we.are." Azrael masuk ke dalam coffee shop tsb.

"Not a nice place to shed any blood," Dia bergumam, "Padahal aku berharap bisa ke sini dalam keadaan santai.."

Hari itu dia memakai celana army selutut dan bot tinggi berwarna coklat. Atasannya hanyalah sebuah kaus jeans berbentuk seperti rompi yang tertutup.

"Remiel, pilih yang mana?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noir-sakura.forumotion.com
Nachtregen

avatar

Number of posts : 109
Location : Haarlem, Bloemenstad
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character Data
Organisation: Larks
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank: Major Scientist

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:12 pm

"Jangan yang perempuan," jawab Remiel sambil merapikan kerah kemeja yang menyelip di jas hitamnya. "Tidak etis, kalau laki-laki melawan perempuan."

"Hmm, wangi kopi yang khas..." komentarnya dan melihat ke sekeliling. "Sayang sekali kalau nanti berubah menjadi wangi darah."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zeroplus.co.cc
Lynz Schreidner

avatar

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character Data
Organisation: Larks
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank: Counter Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:32 am

Azrael menarik Remiel, memilih tempat duduk di BELAKANG kedua orang yang ada di sana.
Lebih tepatnya mereka berpunggung-punggungan. (dasar cwe nekat)

"Kopi yang bercampur darah... seems like kinda romantic to me."

"kalau begitu yang Lady bagianku." dia setengah-berbisik, "siapa mau kasir?"
"Head shoot dan selesai kah?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noir-sakura.forumotion.com
NPC



Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character Data
Organisation:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:08 pm

Kedua pemuda yang duduk berpunggungan dengan sepasang muda-mudi yang baru datang itu tampak siaga. Pemuda berambut coklat, yang duduk paling dekat dengan mereka, mencuri dengar apa yang mereka katakan. Dan jelaslah baginya...

Hohoho, how should i said it? Lucky? or unlucky? To have my oponent so near like this... Wanna finish the cashier, eh? head shot? better think about it again... kata si pemuda berambut coklat sambil menyeringai.

Pemuda yang duduk di depannya sudah menyiapkan senjatanya terlebih dahulu, tepat saat ia melihat kedua orang itu masuk ke dalam cafe.

"Ready, Felt?" tanya si pemuda berambut putih
"As Ready as you do, Lei" jawab Felt ringan

Lei berdiri dan berjalan ke arah si cashier, tingkahnya sudah seperti hendak membayar apa yang dia beli, tapi ternyata

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lei : EXP = 5 ; WL = 2
Cashier : EXP = 2 ; WL = [not bring any weapon]

Hit - miss : Lei hit full

5 x 10 = 50

Hp Cashier : 150 - 50 = 100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last edited by NPC on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPC



Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character Data
Organisation:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:11 pm

Felt pun mulai bergerak segera setelah Lei mendekati si cashier. Dan dia mendekati si master of bomb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felt : EXP = 5 ; WL = 1
Man : EXP = 5 ; WL = 1 [pistol]

Hit - miss = Both hit full, depend on Dice Roll

Felt#1 : (4 x 10)
Felt#2 : (3 x 10)
Sum : 70 [felt attack to the man]

Man#1: (4 x 10)
Man#2 : (3 x 10)
Sum : 70 [the man atack to Felt]

Felt : 300 - 70 = 230
Man : 300 - 70 = 230


Last edited by NPC on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerberus
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 42
Age : 26
Location : Hell's Door
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character Data
Organisation: Game Master
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:42 pm

Si pembuat bomb gila itu mengeluarkan pistolnya yang lain, dan menembak membabi buta ke segala arah. Banyak orang yang sedang menghabiskan waktu sore disitu menjadi sasarannya, dan tak bisa menghindar dari tembakan pembuat bomb itu.

Felt yang ada di hadapannya menghindar, dan menunggu sampai kegilaannya reda. Lei sendiri kaget, dan salah satu peluru menyerempet bahunya, tapi ia berhasil menghindari peluru-peluru yang lain

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://archie13.wordpress.com
Lynz Schreidner

avatar

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character Data
Organisation: Larks
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank: Counter Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:24 pm

"Well, I think WE are the one who should kill them." Azrael menghela napas, "Kalau ketahuan terlibat dalam hal beginian, bisa kena DO dari kampus nih..."

"Dan..." Azrael merunduk sedikit, merasakan hujan peluru dari balik punggungnya.
"Dasar pria menyebalkan," Azrael menarik keluar sebuah Five-Seven dari balik celana armynya, dan menembakknya sekali ke arah sang Lady.

Azrael : EXP = 3 ; WL = 1
Lady: EXP = 4 ; WL = 1 [pistol]

Hit - miss = Azrael's attack hit half,

Azrael : (4 x 10) = 40

Damage: 20
HP left: 150 - 20 = 130


Last edited by Lynz Schreidner on Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noir-sakura.forumotion.com
Cerberus
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 42
Age : 26
Location : Hell's Door
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character Data
Organisation: Game Master
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:24 pm

The member 'Lynz Schreidner' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Cube of The Doomed' :

Result : 4

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://archie13.wordpress.com
Nachtregen

avatar

Number of posts : 109
Location : Haarlem, Bloemenstad
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character Data
Organisation: Larks
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank: Major Scientist

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:38 pm

"Dasar..." gumam Remiel, dan menarik 2 Beretta 96G Elite II dari dalam jasnya. Dia mengincar si pembuat bomb itu.
Menembakkan salah satu dari 2 Elites ke pembuat bomb itu.
"... Laki-laki yang tidak sabaran."

--------------------------------------------------
Remiel : EXP = 3 ; WL = 1
Man: EXP = 5 ; WL = 1 [pistol]

Hit - miss = Remiel's attack hit half,

Remiel : (3 x 10) = 30

Damage: 15
Man : 230- 15 = 215
--------------------------------------------------
"Kalau aku ketahuan juga bisa di-DO, Miss Azrael."


Last edited by Nachtregen on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zeroplus.co.cc
Cerberus
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 42
Age : 26
Location : Hell's Door
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character Data
Organisation: Game Master
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:38 pm

The member 'Nachtregen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Cube of The Doomed' :

Result : 3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://archie13.wordpress.com
Lynz Schreidner

avatar

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character Data
Organisation: Larks
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank: Counter Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:54 pm

"At least... we have the same risk," Azrael menghela napas, "Lain kali aku pakai wig saja ke kampus,"

Dia dengan kesal menembakkan FN-nya tiga kali ke arah target yang sama.
"Bikin dia sekarat dan tusuk lehernya," dia bergumam.

--------------
Azrael : EXP = 3 ; WL = 1
Lady: EXP = 4 ; WL = 1 [pistol]

Hit - miss = Azrael's attack hit half,

Azrael : (1 x 10) + (1 x 10) + (6 x 10) = 10 + 10 + 60
= 80

Damage: 40
HP left: 130 - 40 = 90
---------


Last edited by Lynz Schreidner on Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noir-sakura.forumotion.com
Cerberus
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 42
Age : 26
Location : Hell's Door
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character Data
Organisation: Game Master
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:54 pm

The member 'Lynz Schreidner' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Cube of The Doomed' :

Result : 1, 1, 6

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://archie13.wordpress.com
NPC



Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character Data
Organisation:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Lei yang sadar ada 2 orang lain yang menghalangi misi mereka.

"Felt, masih mau terus?" seru Lei

"Terus aja! Udah bosen, ya?" tanya Felt

"Iya!" kata Lei sambil menatap si cashier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lei : EXP = 5 ; WL = 2
Cashier : EXP = 2 ; WL = [not bring any weapon]

Hit - miss : Lei hit full

Lei #1 : 3 x 10 = 30
Lei #2 : 3 x 10 = 30
Lei #3 : 1 x 10 = 10

Sum : 70

Hp left : 100 - 70 = 30


Last edited by NPC on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerberus
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 42
Age : 26
Location : Hell's Door
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character Data
Organisation: Game Master
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:20 pm

The member 'NPC' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Cube of The Holy' :

#1 Result : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Cube of The Holy' :

#2 Result : 3

--------------------------------

#3 'Cube of The Holy' :

#3 Result : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://archie13.wordpress.com
NPC



Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character Data
Organisation:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:30 pm

Felt : EXP = 5 ; WL = 1
Man : EXP = 5 ; WL = 1 [pistol]

Hit - miss = Both hit full, depend on Dice Roll

Felt#1 : 5 x 10 = 50
Felt#2 : 6 x 10 = 60
Felt#3 : 6 x 10 = 60

Sum : 170

Man#1 : 5 x 10 = 50
Man #2 :6 x 10 = 60
Man #3 : 6 x 10 = 60

Sum : 170

Hp Left :

Felt : 230 - 170 = 60
Man : 230 - 170 = 60


Last edited by NPC on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerberus
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 42
Age : 26
Location : Hell's Door
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character Data
Organisation: Game Master
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:30 pm

The member 'NPC' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Cube of The Holy' :

#1 Result : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Cube of The Holy' :

#2 Result : 6

--------------------------------

#3 'Cube of The Holy' :

#3 Result : 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://archie13.wordpress.com
Nachtregen

avatar

Number of posts : 109
Location : Haarlem, Bloemenstad
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character Data
Organisation: Larks
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank: Major Scientist

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:07 pm

"Sayangnya Pappenheimer tidak bisa disembunyikan di dalam jas," kata Remiel sambil bergurau. "Wig? Bukan pilihan yang terlalu bagus, Miss."
Remiel berputar dan membiarkan si kembar Elites beraksi.
"Tiga untukmu, dan genaplah semuanya."

--------------------------------------------------
Remiel : EXP = 3 ; WL = 1
Man: EXP = 5 ; WL = 1 [pistol]

Hit - miss = Remiel's attack hit half,

Remiel : (4 + 6 + 5) x 10 = 150

Damage: 75
Man : 60 - 75 = 0 (-15)
--------------------------------------------------
"... Woah."

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Nachtregen on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zeroplus.co.cc
Cerberus
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 42
Age : 26
Location : Hell's Door
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character Data
Organisation: Game Master
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:07 pm

The member 'Nachtregen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Cube of The Doomed' :

Result : 4, 6, 5

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://archie13.wordpress.com
Lynz Schreidner

avatar

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character Data
Organisation: Larks
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank: Counter Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:56 am

"Kalau begitu, pakai full-face mask saja," Azrael tertawa, "Wah, apa salah satu dari kedua anak muda ini kuhabisi saja ya?"


Dia menembak si Kasir sekali, mengokang, lalu menembak Lady dua kali.
"Melewatkan satu target, sayang sekali." Azrael sedikit kecewa, "Remiel, tembak yang Pirang (F) keliatannya buruannya sudah habis. Kau bisa menghabisinya"

-----------------
Azrael : EXP = 3 ; WL = 1
Lady: EXP = 4 ; WL = 1 [pistol]
Cashier: No weapon

Hit - miss (c)= Azraels attack hit full,

Azrael : (4 x 10)
Damage: 40
HP left: 30 - 40 = -10 = 0

[lady]
Hit - miss = Azrael's attack hit half,

Azrael : (3 x 10) + (1 x 10)
= 40

Damage: 20
HP left: 90 - 20 = 70
-----------------------------

"Hanya segitu??? Parah ah"


Last edited by Lynz Schreidner on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noir-sakura.forumotion.com
Cerberus
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 42
Age : 26
Location : Hell's Door
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character Data
Organisation: Game Master
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:56 am

The member 'Lynz Schreidner' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Cube of The Doomed' :

Result : 4, 3, 1

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://archie13.wordpress.com
NPC



Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character Data
Organisation:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank:

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:29 pm

Lei dan Felt saling menatap dengan tampang bosan.

"Lei, udah males, ya... Buruan habis..." kata Felt sambil menatap buruannya

"Yep, Felt. Udah males... Pergi aja yuk. Biar orang-orang Larks itu yang beresin" kata Lei sambil menyimpan pistolnya

Mereka berdua menghampiri tempat duduk mereka tadi, menghirup sisa minuman mereka, dan melenggang pergi tak perduli
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynz Schreidner

avatar

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character Data
Organisation: Larks
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank: Counter Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:39 pm

"No one can go, sorry," Azrael menggumam, mengarahkan FN-silenced nya ke arah pintu, menembak 4 kali berturut-turut.


Last edited by Lynz Schreidner on Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noir-sakura.forumotion.com
Nachtregen

avatar

Number of posts : 109
Location : Haarlem, Bloemenstad
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character Data
Organisation: Larks
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
Organisation's Rank: Major Scientist

PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:41 pm

"Sayang sekali, Miss," gumam Remiel sedikit bosan, menatap sinis ke arah mereka keluar. "Mereka tidak mengakhiri apa yang mereka mulai."
Remiel menyimpan satu Elite-nya ke dalam jas. Satu lagi dia pegang untuk berjaga-jaga. "Kubawa shotgun dan kutembak dari dekat, dan potongan tubuh mereka akan masuk, menyelam, dan tercampur di dalam cangkir-cangkir berisi kopi ini." *dasar yang ngegerakin gila CS*

"... But that's out of ethics," dia bergumam untuk diri sendiri dan 2 orang yang baru pergi.
"Kita langsung kembali ke headquarter, atau mau membeli sedikit suvenir dulu?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zeroplus.co.cc
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Mission #1] The Coffee Bean   

Back to top Go down
 
[Mission #1] The Coffee Bean
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tea-Leaves & Coffee Grounds
» Weird Coffee mugs!
» Coffee, Theology and Jesus
» Too soon for coffee or not?
» ARIEL - ESA M-class Mission Proposal

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chawpi Tuta :: Role Playing Game :: Mission!-
Jump to: